AAI Recruitment 2022 - Apply for 17 Senior Assistant Vacancies
Airports Authority of India (AAI) has announced a new job notification for the 17 Senior Assistant Vacancies. Individuals who have to possess a Graduate, Diploma & Master's degree are eligible. Eligible and Intersted Job Seekers Can apply from AAI Job Notification 2022 on or before the last date - 28th February 2022.
Before applying for more details like education qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, and how to apply mentioned below.
- Last date for submission of the applications: 28th February 2022.
AAI Senior Assistant Jobs 2022
Organization: Airports Authority of India
Post Name: Senior Assistant (Operations), Senior Assistant (Finance), Senior Assistant (Electronics) & Senior Assistant(OL)
Total Vacancies: 17
- Senior Assistant (Operations): 05
- Senior Assistant (Finance): 02
- Senior Assistant (Electronics): 09
- Senior Assistant(OL): 01
AAI Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Assistant (Operations): Graduate with LMV Licence, Diploma in management will be preferred.
- Senior Assistant (Finance): Graduate preferably B.Com with the computer training course of 3 to 6 months.
- Senior Assistant (Electronics): Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication/Radio Engineering.
- Senior Assistant(OL): Masters in Hindi/English.
- The Applicants age should be 50 years as of the 31st January 2022.
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.36,000/-to Rs.1,10,000/- per month.
- The candidate's selection will be based on their performance in the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Open the official website of the AAI.
- Verify the notification details to whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of the Education Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment, Cell, Department of HRM,
Regional Headquarters, Guwahati