Airline Allied Services Limited has released a job notification for 15 Co-Pilot Job Vacancies. Candidates who have possessed 10+2 must utilize latest AASL Job Notification 2020. Required candidates must check the following details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates may apply offline from 3rd April 2020 to 18th September 2020. Before applying aspirants must check the official notification & instructions.
AASL Co-Pilot Jobs 2020 - Important Date
- Starting date to the Applications: 3rd April 2020
- Last date to the Applications: 18th September 2020
AASL Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
AASL Co-Pilot Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have passed 10+2 with Physics & Maths from a recognized Board /Institute.
The age of the applicants should not exceed 45 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the Government Rules.
- For Gen /OBC Candidates: RS.1500/-
- For SC /ST /Ex-Servicemen: Nil
Remuneration for selected candidates will be Rs.40,000/- to 72,600/-per month.
The Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.airindia.in.
- The home page will be appear on the screen.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the Co-Pilot Application Form.
- Download the form carefully.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the details in the form correctly.
- Attach prescribed documents with filled form.
- Send it to the given address.
To the Alliance Air
Domestic Terminal -1, IGI Airport,
New Delhi - 110037.
AASL Co-Pilot Jobs 2020 - Official Notification