Arid Forest Research Institute, Jodhpur has officially announced a job notification regarding 18 Technical Assistant, Technician, LDC, Forest Guard, MTS Posts. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.afri.icfre.org from 23rd March 2021 to 22nd April 2021. We are here to inform all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Aspirants who are willing to participate in this application process may also check the official notification & instructions.
AFRI Technical Assistant, Technician & Other Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 23rd March 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 22nd April 2021
AFRI Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
AFRI LDC, Forest Guard, MTS & Other Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed 10th, ITI, 12th, B.Sc with Chemistry /agriculture from a recognized University /Institute.
Candidate's age should have between 18 to 30 years as on 22nd April 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Refer to the official notification for application fee details.
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.18,000/- to 92, 300/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Examination.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.afri.icfre.org.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on the AFRI Notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on the apply online link.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
AFRI Technical Assistant, Technician, MTS & Other Jobs 2021 - Official Notification