AHVS Karnataka Recruitment 2022 - Apply for 400 Veterinary Officer Posts
Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Services (AHVS) has released the latest job notification for the 400 Veterinary Officer, Vacancies. Aspirants who have to possess B.V.Sc are eligible. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply on or before the last date 28th February 2022.
Before applying, candidates must check more details like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale Selection Process, and How to Apply mentioned below.
- Closing date to apply online: 28th February 2022.
AHVS Karnataka Veterinary Officer Jobs 2022
Organization: Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services
Post Name: Veterinary Officer
Total Vacancies: 400
Veterinary Officer:- 400
AHVS Karnataka Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be qualified in B.V.Sc.
- The candidate should have an age minimum of 18 years to a maximum age of 45 years as of the closing date of the applications.
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.52,650/- to Rs.97,100/- per month.
- The candidate's selection will be based on their performance in the Merit List/Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of the AHVS
- Go to the recruitment tab and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of documents/certificates.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.