All India Council for Technical Education has issued an employment notification for 16 Deputy Director, Assistant Director Posts. Online applications are inviting talented professionals to fill up these vacancies. Aspirants who have a qualification of Masters Degree are eligible. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.aicte-india.org from 12th February 2021 to 3rd March 2021. Candidates who are going to participate in this application process must check the following details.
AICTE Deputy Director, Assistant Director Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 12th February 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 3rd March 2021
AICTE Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
AICTE Deputy Director, Assistant Director Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Masters's Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized University.
Candidate's age should not exceed 45 years of age as of 3rd March 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
There is no application fee.
Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.67,700/- to 2,09,200/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Screening Test or Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.aicte-india.org.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
AICTE Deputy Director, Assistant Director Jobs 2021 - Official Notification