All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal has given a new notification for 13 Programme Coordinator, Field Monitor, Project Associate, Field Investigator Posts. This is the best opportunity for all the candidates who have possessed Degree /PG qualifications. Here in this page, we have given Eligibility Criteria such as Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Candidates who are willing to participate in this application process must check the official notification & instructions. Eligible aspirants may apply online on or before 21st February 2020.
AIIMS Bhopal Field Investigators, Project Associate Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 1st February 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 21st February 2020
AIIMS Bhopal Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
AIIMS Bhopal Programme Coordinator, Field Monitor Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have qualified in Degree, PG Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University /Institute.
The age of the Applicants should have between 35-45 years as on 21st February 2020. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
No application fee will be charged for the above vacant posts.
Remuneration for selected candidates will be between Rs.25,000/- to 80,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Skil Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for new job opportunities.
- Click on the Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
AIIMS Bhopal Field Monitor, Project Associate, Field Investigator & Other Jobs 2020 - Official Notification