All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar has officially given a notification for 84 Senior Resident Job Vacancies. Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates having MD /MS /MDS /DM /M.Ch /DNB qualifications. Here you will get all the essential information like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in on or before 20th May 2020.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 21st April 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 20th May 2020
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Department||No.of Vacancies|
|Burns & Plastic Surgery||06|
|CM & FM||01|
|Medical Oncology /Clinical Haematology||05|
|Paediatrics & Neonatology||04|
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed MD /MS /MDS /DM /M.Ch /DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University.
The age of the candidates should not exceed 40 years as on the last date of applications. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Gen /EWS /OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- SC /ST Candidates: Rs.500/-
- PWBD Candidates: Nil
Remuneration for selected candidates will be Rs.67,700/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- The home page will be displeyed on the screen.
- Click on the latest Job Notifications.
- Search for Senior Resident Online Application Form.
- Click on it and read all instructions.
- Fill the form and attach required documenst.
- Pay the application fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout and send to the given address.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident Jobs 2020 - Official Notification