AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online for 08 Nursing Superintendent, Library Assistant & Other Posts
All India Institute of Speech & Hearing Mysore has issued a job notification regarding the 08 Nursing Superintendent, Library Assistant, Medical Records Technician, and Other Posts. Candidates who have passed Post Graduation, B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing, Graduation in Speech & Hearing, Diploma/Intermediate, Degree are eligible for the AIISH Recruitment 2021. Here we have given education qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, How to apply. Before going to participate in this application process, must read the official notification.
Starting Date to apply online: 29th October 2021.
closing date to apply online: 17th December 2021.
AIISH Mysore Nursing Superintendent, Medical Records Technician & Other Jobs 2021
Organization: All India Institute of Speech & Hearing, Mysore
Post Name: Nursing Superintendent, Library Assistant, Medical Records Technician, & Other Jobs
Total Vacancies: 08
Official Website: www.aiishmysore.in
- Dean: 01
- Nursing Superintendent: 01
- Audiologist/Speech Language Pathologist Gr.II: 02
- Library Assistant: 01
- Medical records Technician: 01
- Assistant Grade-II: 01
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker: 01
AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have qualified in Post Graduation, B.Sc Nursing/M.Sc Nursing, Graduation in Speech & Hearing, Diploma/ Intermidiate, Degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants age should be 25 to 50 years as on last date to the applications. Age relaxation applicable as per Govt rules.
The Application fee can be paid through BHIM QR Code OR Payment through NEFT
- For General Category, OBC/EWS candidates: Rs.100/-.
- For candidates belonging to categories: Rs.40/-.
- For Women and PWD candidates: nil.
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 21,000/- to Rs. 68,000/-per month.
- The selection process will be based on the Interview/Skill Test.
Application Procedure for AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website www.aiishmysore.in.
- Search for the Job Opportunities tab.
- Click on AIISH Mysore recruitment notification.
- Download the application and read the official notification before applying
- Fill the application form with the required details.
- Send the application form along with Seld-attested copies of relevant documents to the following address before the last date - 17th December 2021
Envelope should be super-scribed with "Application for the post of ___________", "Post Code _____"
Office of the Chief Administrative Officer,
All India Institute of Speech and Training,
Mysore - 570006
AIISH Mysore Recruitment 2021 - Official Notification