Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research has announced a job notification for 35 Laboratory Assistant, Project Associate Posts. Individuals who have possess M.Sc /M.Tech, B.Sc must take the chance of AMD Job Notification 2021. Required candidates may check the below details like age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible aspirants can apply on or before 23rd January 2021.
AMD Laboratory Assistant, Project Associate Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Applications: 18th January 2021
- Last date to Applications: 23rd January 2021
AMD Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Laboratory Assistant (Physics)||08|
|Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry)||10|
|Project Associate-I (Geology)||17|
AMD Laboratory Assistant, Project Associate Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry, M.Sc /M.Tech in Geology from a recognized University.
Applicants age should have between 30 - 35 years as on last date of applications. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
There is no application fee for this vacancies.
Selected Candidates will get remuneration of Rs.20,000/- to 31,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.amd.gov.in.
- Search for latest job notifications.
- Click on the application form link.
- Download the form carefully.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Send filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the given address.
- Refer to the official notification for address.
AMD Laboratory Assistant, Project Associate Jobs 2021 - Official Notification