Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Department, Andhra Pradesh has announced a notification regarding the 10700 Grama Volunteer posts. Aspirants who have completed the 10th must take advantage of the AP Grama Volunteer Job Notification 2020. Required candidates may check eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application dates. Interested candidates may participate in the online application process from 20th April to 24th April 2020.
Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 20th April 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 24th April 2020
- Scrutiny of Applications: 25th April 2020
- Interviews by Selection Committee: 27th April to 29th April 2020
- Intimation letters to selectors volunteers: 27th April to 29th April 2020
- Positioning of volunteers: 1st May 2020
AP Grama Volunteer Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess 10th from recognized board or institution.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have between 18 years and maximum of 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
Aspirants must refer the Official Notification.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. Rs 5000/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website gramavolunteer1.ap.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2020 - Check Application Details
|Apply Online||Click Here|