Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Department, Andhra Pradesh has announced a notification regarding the 566 Grama Volunteer posts. Aspirants who have completed the 10th must take advantage of the AP Grama Volunteer Job Notification 2020. Required candidates may check eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application dates. Interested candidates may participate in the online application process before the last date.
Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Last date to Apply Online: 19th September 2020 (East Godavari & West Godavari) & 17th September 2020 (Kurnool)
AP Grama Volunteer Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
Andhra Pradesh Grama Volunteer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess 10th from recognized board or institution.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have between 18 years and maximum of 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
Aspirants must refer the Official Notification.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. Rs 5000/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website gramavolunteer1.ap.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
AP Grama Volunteer Jobs 2020 - Check Application Details