Anna University has issued a notification regarding 133 Teaching Fellow Posts. Good news for all the job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Anna University Job Vacancy 2019. Those aspirants who are interesting in this vacancy must visit the official website www.annauniv.edu and chech detailed information. We are here to inform all the Eligibility Details like education, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested aspirants can follow this page and apply offline on or before 30th December 2019.
Anna University Teaching Fellow Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Startng Date to Applications: 19th December 2019
- Last Date to Applications: 30th December 2019
Anna university Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Department||No.of Vacancies|
Anna University Teaching Fellow Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must possess B.A, B.Sc, B.Tech /B.E, M.Tech /M.E, M.A, M.Phil, M.Sc in relevent subject from a recognized university.
Candidates should have age between 25-45 years.
No application fee will be charged for the above vacant posts.
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.25,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.annauniv.edu.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab.
- Search for the Application Form Link.
- Click and Download the form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form with all relevant details.
- Attach required documents to filled form.
- Send it to the following address.
The Additional Registrar,
Centre for Constituent Colleges,
Chennai - 600025.
Anna University Teaching Fellow Jobs 2019 - Official Notification