Andhra Pradesh High Court has issued a notification for 111 Office Subordinates & Driver Posts. Candidates who have passed 7th /10th class can utilize this opportunity. We are here to inform all the information about Eligibility like Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Interested candidates may apply from 31st January 2020 to 20th February 2020. Candidates before going to participate in this application process must check the official notification which is given below.
AP High Court Office Subordinates & Driver Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Applications: 31st January 2020
- Last date of Applications: 20th February 2020
AP High Court Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
AP High Court Office Subordinates & Driver Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have passed 7th class Examination or 10th from a recognized Board.
Aspirants should have age between 18-34 years as on 1st July 2020. Age Relaxation of 05 years for SC /ST, 10 years for Ex-Servicemen /PWD Candidates.
- For Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For SC /ST /PH /Ex-Servicemen: Rs.100/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.13,000/- to 47,330/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Skill Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.hc.ap.nic.in.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the Office Subordinates & Driver Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form with relevant information.
- Attach required documents with filled form.
- Send it to the given address.
High Court of Andhra Pradesh,
Guntur - 522237.
AP High Court Office Subordinates & Driver Jobs 2020 - Official Notification