Andhra Pradesh Revenue Department has announced a notification for 246 Village Revenue Officer Posts. Excellent news for all candidates who have passed 10th standard. Here we have provided all the details such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Interested candidates must visit the official website & check detailed information. Eligible candidates should apply online through the given below link from 11th January 2020 to 31st January 2020.
AP Revenue Department VRO Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 11th January 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 31st January 2020
AP Revenue Department Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Village Revenue Officer|
|Name of the Districts||No.of Vacancies|
|YSR District Kadapa||04|
AP Revenue Department VRO Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have possessed 10th class from a recognized Board.
Applicants should have age between 18-42 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- For OC Candidates: Rs.400/- (Application fee + Exam fee)
- For SC /ST /BC /PHC /Ex-Servicemen: Rs.200/-
Remuneration for Selected Candidates will be between Rs.14,600/- to 44,870/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Examination & Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on new job notifications.
- Click on the VRO Online Form.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form & attach required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
AP Revenue Department VRO Jobs 2020 - Official Notification