Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a notification regarding the 27 Lecturer /Assistant Professor Job Vacancies. Individuals who have possess Degree or Post Graduate must take the advantage of the APPSC Job Notification 2021. Aspirants who are willing to participate in the application process must apply from 7th October 2021 to 28th October 2021. Required candidates may check educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, selection process which have mentioned below.
APPSC Lecturer Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 7th October 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 28th October 2021
APPSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Lecturer /Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) in Dr.NRS GAC||03|
|Lecturer /Assistant Professor in Homoeo in Ayush Deparment||24|
APPSC Lecturer /Assistant Professor Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed a Post Graduate Degree in Homoeopathy from a recognized University /Institute.
- Should have possess Post Graduate Degree in Ayurveda from a recognized University /Institute.
Candidate's age should be 18 to 42 years as on 1st July 2021. Age Relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- For UR Candidates: Rs.250 + 120 (Processing Fee+Application Fee)
- For SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-servicemen: Rs.250/-
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.35,120/- to 87,130/- per month.
Aspirants will be selected based on the Interview /Written Examination.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Search for APPSC Job Notification.
- Click on the online apply button.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee through online.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
- Take a printout for further use.
APPSC Lecturer /Assistant Professor Jobs 2021 - Official Notification
|Official Notification & Apply Online||Click Here|