Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has rolled out the latest employment notification regarding 38 Assistant Public Relation Officer, Food Safety Officer, Assistant Statistical Officer, Hostel Welfare Officer Posts. Aspirants who have possess B.Ed, Degree qualifications can apply. Interested candidates may check the eligibility details and submit the application form. For the sake of the aspirants, we have also given official website www.psc.ap.gov.in to get all the required information. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the last date.
APPSC Assistant Public Relation Officer, Food Safety Officer Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 12th October 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 7th December 2021
APPSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Public Relation Officer||06|
|Assistant Statistical Officer||29|
|Food Safety Officer||01|
|Hostel Welfare Officer||02|
APPSC Assistant Statistical Officer, Hostel Welfare Officer Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have passed B.Ed, Degree from a recognized University.
Applicants should have age between 18 to 42 years.
- Gen /Other Candidates: Rs.250/- (Processing Fee + Rs.80 Examination Fee)
- SC /ST /BC /PH Candidates: Rs.250/-
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.24,440/- to 78,910/- per month.
Applicants will be selected basis on the Interview, Written Examination.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on the APPSC job Notification & refer to all instructions.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form.
APPSC Assistant Public Relation Officer, Food Safety Officer & Other Jobs 2021 - Official Notification