Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued the latest employment notification regarding 39 Horticulture Officer Job Vacancies. APPSC has invited online and offline applications from the eligible candidates who have possessed B.Sc (Horticulture) qualifications. Interested candidates must grab the chance by apply online on or before the last date. However, hopefuls must check the following details like age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply.
APPSC Horticulture Officer Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 11th October 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 2nd Novermber 2021
APPSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
APPSC Horticulture Officer Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have possess B.Sc Degree /B.Sc (Hons) Degree in Horticulture from a recognized University /Institute.
Candidates should have age between 18 to 42 years as on 1st July 2021. Age Relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- For UR Candidates: Rs.370/-
- For SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-servicemen: Rs.250/-
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.35,120/- to 87,130/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Interview /Written Examination.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout for further use.
APPSC Horticulture Officer Jobs 2021 - Official Notification