Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued a new employement notification for 151 Medical Officer Job Vacancies. Individuals who have possess BAMS, BUMS, BHMS must participate in this application process. Interested candidates may apply online from 4th October 2021 to 25th October 2021. Before going to apply, Aspirants must check the below details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply.
APPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 4th October 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 25th October 2021
APPSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Medical Officer (Unani)||26|
|Medical Officer (Ayurvedic)||53|
|Medical Officer (Homeopathy)||72|
APPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have possess BAMS, BUMS, BHMS from a recognized University /Institute.
Candidates should have age between 18 to 42 years.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.330/-
- SC /ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.37,000/- to 75,000/- per month.
Aspirants will be selected based on the Interview /Written Examination.
How to Apply:
- Visit to the official website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the MO Job Notification 2021.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on the online apply button.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
APPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2021 - Official Notification