APSC Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online for 05 Inspector of Factories Posts
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has published the Latest Employment notification regarding the post of Inspector of Factories with 05 Vacancies. Aspirants who have qualified in Degree, Electrical Engineering are eligible. Candidates who are interested to apply, kindly apply before the last date of the application and Check more details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Application fee, pay Scale, Selection Process, and How to apply mentioned given below.
- Starting date to apply online: 20th December 2021.
- Closing date to apply online: 20th January 2022.
APSC Inspector of Factories Jobs 2022 - Check Notification Details
Organization: Assam Public Service Commission
Post Name: Inspector of Factories
Total Vacancies: 05
Official Website: https://apscrecruitment.in
- Inspector of Factories: 05
APSC Inspector of Factories Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology preferably Mechanical / Chemical / Electrical Engineering.
- The candidates should not be less than 23 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as of 01 Jan 2021.
- The relaxation is mentioned below.
- By 5 years for SC / ST candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC / MOBC candidates.
- For General/EWS candidates: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC candidates: Rs.150/-
- For BPL candidates: Nil
- For PWBD candidates: Nil
- Selected candidates who get consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.30,000/- to Rs.1,10,000/-per month.
- The selection process will be based on the Written Exam / Interview.
How to Apply:
- Open the official website
- Go to the recruitment tab and select the post to apply.
- Click on apply online - Register if you are a new user.
- After registration log in with an E-mail Id and password.
- Read the Notification carefully.
- Fill in all your details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.