Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board has given a notification for 31 Jr. Estimator /Draughtsman, Surveyor Posts. Interested Candidates must have qualified in 10th, Diploma, ITI qualifications. Aspirants who are willing to participate in this application process must visit the APSSB official website www.apssb.in and check the official notification. Here we have provided all the details such as Educational Qualifications, Selection Process, How to Apply. Candidates may apply online from 3rd January 2020 to 3rd February 2020.
APSSB Jr.Estimator /Draughtsman Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Apply Online: 3rd January 2020
- Last date of Apply Online: 3rd February 2020
APSSB Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Jr.Estimator /Draughtsman Grade-III||23|
APSSB Jr.Estimator/Draughtsman, Surveyor Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have completed 10th, Diploma in Civil Engineering along with ITI Certificate from a recognized Institute.
Candidates should have age between 18-32 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- For Gen Candidates: Rs.150/-
- For APST Candidates: Rs.100/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.25,500/- to 92,300/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Examination.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.apssb.in.
- Search for new job openings.
- Click on the APSSB Job Notifications.
- Open the online application form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
APSSB Jr.Estimator/Draughtsman, Surveyor Jobs 2020 - Official Notification