Appellate Tribunal for Electricity has officially announced a notification regarding the 02 Principal Private Secretary & LDC job vacancies. All the desirable hopefuls must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process details. Interested candidates may apply on or before the 4th May 2020.
APTEL Principal Private Secretary & LDC Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date : 13th April 2020
- Closing date to Apply : 4th May 2020
APTEL Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Principal Private Secretary||01|
|Lower Division Clerk||01|
APTEL Principal Private Secretary & LDC Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Officer of the Central Government or State Government or High District Court or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous.
- 12th Class passed from a recognized board or equivalent
- Having knowledge of computers
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee for the above vacant positions.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 15,600/- to 39,100/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website www.aptel.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the APTEL Application Form
- Download the application form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Send the application form to the (Ajay Kumar) Director (Adm), Email: email@example.com
APTEL Jobs 2020 - Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|