Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad has issued a notification regarding the 723 Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist & Dental Assistant Surgeon job vacancies. Individuals who have possess BDS, PG Degree/ Diploma in DNB must utilize the chance of APVVP Job Notification 2020. Eligible candidates may apply on or before the 18th July 2020.
APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist & DAS Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 19th June 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 18th July 2020
APVVP Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Directorate of Health||05|
APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist & DAS Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess BDS or PG Degree/ Diploma from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have maximum of 42 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-S : Rs. 1000/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 53,500/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website apvvp.ap.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the APVVP Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
APVVP Jobs 2020 - Notification