Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad has officially announced a new job notification for 09 Radiographer, Theatre Asst., Audiometrician Posts. Individuals who have a qualifications of 10th, 12th /Diploma, Degree are eligible. We are here to inform all the details like qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process and how to apply. Interested and eligible candidates may apply on or before 11th March 2022.
APVVP Radiographer Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to the Applications: 8th March 2022
- Last Date to the Applications: 11th March 2022
APVVP Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
APVVP Theatre Assistant Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Degree 10th, 12th, Diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized University /Institute /Board.
Aspirant's age should be 18 to 42 years as on 1st July 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- For All Candidates: Rs.200/-
- For PH Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.12,000/- to 17,500/- per month.
Aspirants will be selected based on the Merit List.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.apvvp.nic.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the APVVP Job Notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Send filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the below address.
Officer of the District Coordinator of Hospital Services (APVVP),
Ongolr Prakasam District, Ongole.
APVVP Audiometrician Jobs 2022 - Official Notification