Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released a notification for 07 Assistant Programmer & Assistant System Manager Posts. Required candidates must follow the below-mentioned details. Here we will provide Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Candidates after finding their eligibility must apply online through the official website www.appsconline.in on or before 13th March 2020.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Asst.Programmer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Online Applications: 11th February 2020
- Last date of Online Applications: 13th March 2020
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Programmer Group-B||06|
|Assistant System Manager Group-B||01|
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Asst.System Manager Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Assistant Programmer: Candidates must have possessed B.E /B.Tech or Masters Degree in Computer Science /Computer Applications from a recognized University.
Assistant System Manager: Must have possessed B.E /B.Tech or M.Sc or MCA in Computer Science /Electronics /Electronics & Communications from a recognized University.
Candidates age should have between 21-32 years as on 13th March 2020. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- For All Category: Rs.150/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.35,400/- to 1,12,400/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Exam /Interview /Viva-Voce.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.appsconline.in.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the PSC Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach prescribed documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Asst.Programmer & Asst.System Manager Jobs 2020 - Official Notification