Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced a job notification for 13 Sub Inspector Posts. Individuals who have a qualification of B.Tech /B.E, B.Sc are eligible. Online applications will be available at the official website www.appsc.gov.in from 8th February 2021 to 15th March 2021. Before going to participate in this application process must check the following details such as age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 8th February 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 15th March 2021
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Sub-Inspector (Telecommunication in Civil Police)||10|
|Sub-Inspector (Radio Technician in Civil Police)||03|
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed B.E /B.Tech, B.Sc in the relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Applicants should have age between 21 to 26 years as on 15th March 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- APST Candidates: Rs.100/-
- Other Candidates: Rs.150/-
Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.35,400/- to 1,12,400/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Examination & Physical Efficiency Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.appsc.gov.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for the latest job notification.
- Click on the apply online button.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee by online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Arunachal Pradesh PSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2021 - Official Notification