Assam Police has recently released a notification for 1283 Constable, Fireman, Sub Officer, Emergency Resuer Posts. Individuals who have passed 10th/ITI, 12th can participate in this application process. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.police.assam.gov.in. Online applications will be opened from 25th February 2020 to 15th March 2020. Required candidates must follow the below-mentioned details. Here we have provided educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply.
Assam Police Constable, Fireman & Other Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 25th February 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 15th March 2020
Assam Police Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Constable of Police [Communication]||802|
|Constable of Police [UB]||03|
|Constable of Police [Messenger]||07|
|Constable of Police [Carpenter]||01|
Assam Police Emergency Rescuer, Constable Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have possessed 10th /ITI, 12th with Driving License from a recognized Board /Institute.
The age of the candidates should have between 18-25 years as on 1st January 2020. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Refer to the official notification for the application fee.
Remuneration for selected candidates should have between Rs.14,000/- to 49, 000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Physical Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.police.assam.gov.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for the latest job notification.
- Click on the Constable online application form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach prescribed documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Assam Police Sub Officer, Constable, Fireman Jobs 2020 - Official Notifications