Assam Police has issued a job notification for 204 Junior Assistant and Stenographer Posts. This is the best opportunity for all the candidates who have possessed Degree qualifications. Interested candidates must follow the below details such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Online applications will be available at the official website www.slrbassam.in from 4th April 2020 to 4th May 2020. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the last date.
Assam Police Junior Assistant & Stenographer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 4th April 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 4th May 2020
Assam Police Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No.of Vacancies|
Assam Police Junior Assistant & Stenographer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have completed Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce from a recognized University.
Candidates should have age between 18-38 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
There will be no application fee for the above vacant posts.
Remuneration for selected candidates will be Rs.14,000/- to 49,000/-per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Practical Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.slprbassam.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for the latest Job Notifications.
- Click on the JA & Steno Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Assam Police Junior Assistant & Stenographer Jobs 2020 - Official Notification