Assam Public Service Commission has announced a job notification for 195 Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre, Junior Engineer, Plant Manager Posts. This is the best opportunity for all the candidates who have possess B.F.Sc /D.F.Sc /Master's Degree, Diploma, Degree. Required candidates must check the below details like age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process and how to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 29th January 2021.
APSC Junior Engineer, Plant Manager & FDO Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 28th December 2021
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 29th January 2021
APSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Fishery Development Officer & Allied Cadre Under Fishery Development||07|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||171|
|Plant Manager (CPS /APDEO /ADO)||17|
APSC FDO, Junior Engineer, Plant Manager Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have possess B.F.Sc /D.F.Sc /Diploma /Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates should have age between 18-38 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Gen /EWS: Rs.250/-
- SC /ST /OBC /MOBC: Rs.150/-
- BPL /PWBD: Rs.35/-
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.14,000/- to 1,10,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Examination & Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.apsc.nic.in.
- Go to the Notification tab.
- Search for the online application form.
- Click on it & read all the instructions.
- Fill the form and attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the fee by online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Assam PSC Junior Engineer, FDO, Plant Manager Jobs 2021 - Official Notification