Assam Public Service Commission has announced a notification for the 463 Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess Diploma or Degree in Civil Engineering must apply for the Assam PSC Job Notification 2019. Required candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, selection process, application fee. For more details aspirants must visit the Official Portal www.apsc.nic.in.
Assam PSC Assistant Engineer & JE Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply : 19th November 2019
- Closing date to Apply : 21st December 2019
Assam PSC AE & JE Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Department||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||156|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||307|
Assam PSC Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Jobs - Eligibility
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 21 years and maximum of 38 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For General : Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC : Rs. 150/-
- Candidates having BPL Certificate : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination/ Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.apsc.nic.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the Application/ Registration Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
Assam PSC Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer Jobs - Notification