Assam Public Service Commission has issued a notification regarding 39 Research Assistant Posts. Good news for candidates who have completed Bachelor's Degree. We are here to inform all the details of Eligibility Criteria like Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Required Aspirants will get all the details here and apply offline on or before 27th January 2020. Those candidates who are willing to participate in this application process must visit the official website www. apsc.nic.in for detailed information.
Assam PSC Research Assistant Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date of Applications: 27th December 2019
- Last Date of Applications: 27th January 2020
Assam PSC Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Research Assistant in Planning Services under Transformation & Development Department||SC-01|
Assam PSC Research Assistant Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce from a recognized University.
Aspirants age should have between 21-38 years as on 1st January 2019. Age Relaxation of 05 years for SC /ST Candidates and 03 years for OBC /MOBC candidates.
- For Gen /EWS Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST /OBC /MOBC Candidates: Rs.150/-
- For BPL Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.22,000/- to 87,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Screening Test /Written Test and Viva-Voice /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.apsc.nic.in.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab.
- Search for Research Assistant Application Form.
- Download the form & read all the instructions.
- Fill the form with all relevant details.
- Attach required documents with filled form.
- Send it to the Following Address.
The Deputy Secretary,
Assam PSC Research Assistant Jobs 2019 - Official Notification