Assam Rifles Jobs 2022 - Apply for 152 Havildar Clerk, Rifleman Aya & Other Posts
Directorate General Assam Rifles has announced a new recruitment notification for the 152 Rifleman General Duty, Havildar Clerk, Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic, Havildar Operator Radio & Line, Rifleman Armourer, & other Posts. Eligible Aspirants across Country who have passed in 10th class, Intermediate are eligible to apply for the Assam Rifles Application form.
Eligible and Interested candidates may apply on or before the last date - 12th March 2022. check the detailed information mentioned below.
- Last date for submission of the applications: 12th March 2022.
Assam Rifles Jobs 2022
Organization: Directorate General Assam Rifles
Post Name: Rifleman General Duty, Havildar Clerk, Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic, Havildar Operator Radio & Line, Rifleman Armourer, Rifleman Laboratory Assistant, Rifleman Nursing Assistant, Rifleman Washerman & Rifleman Aya
Total Vacancies: 152
- Rifleman General Duty (For male and Female) : 94
- Havildar Clerk (For male and Female): 04
- Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic (For male and Female): 04
- Havildar Operator Radio & Line (For male and Female): 37
- Rifleman Armourer (For Male candidates only): 02
- Rifleman Laboratory Assistant (For Male candidates only): 01
- Rifleman Nursing Assistant (For Male candidates only): 05
- Rifleman Washerman (For Male candidates only): 04
- Rifleman Aya (For Female candidates only): 01
- The candidates should be qualified in 10th Class pass, Intermediate pass from a recognized board.
- Rifleman General Duty: 18 - 23 years
- Havildar Clerk: 18 - 25 years
- Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic: 18 - 25 years
- Havildar Operator Radio & Line: 18 - 25 years
- Rifleman Armourer: 18 - 23 years
- Rifleman Laboratory Assistant: 18 - 23 years
- Rifleman Nursing Assistant: 18 - 23 years
- Rifleman Washerman: 18 - 23 years
- Rifleman Aya: 18 - 25 years
- The selection process will be based on Physical Standard Test/Physical Efficiency Test/Skill Test/Merit List/Medical Examination Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of the Assam Rifles.
- Go to recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Education Qualification, Experience, AgeProof, and other relevant documents to the address stated below.
Directorate General Assam Rifles (Recruitment brach),
Laitkor, Shillong, Meghalaya - 793010
Apply through Mail
Eligible candidates may also upload scanned copies with their application form along with all required documents / certificates through email id - email@example.com till the last date of the application form - 12th March 2022.