Bank of Maharashtra has announced a notification regarding 300 Generalist Officer Posts. Interested candidates must utilize the chance of Bank of Maharashtra Job Vacancy 2019. Candidates who have possess Bachelor's Degree can participate in this application process. Aspirants before going to apply must check the following details like Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee, Selection Process, Pay Scale and How to Apply. We have also given official website www.bankofmaharashtra.in, visit and check detailed information. Interested candidates may apply online through website from 11th December 2019 to 31st December 2019.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 11th December 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31st December 2019
Bank of Maharashtra Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Generalist Officer - II||200|
|Generalist Officer - III||100|
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Candidates age should not exceed 38 years. Age Relaxation of 05 years for SC /ST /Ex-Servicemen and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
- For SC /ST Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For UR /EWS /OBC Candidates: Rs.1000/-
- For PWBD Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.31,705/- to 42,020/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Online Exam/Group Discussion.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.bankofmaharashtra.com.
- Search for the notifications.
- Click on the application form.
- Real complete instructions.
- Fill the form & attach required documents.
- Pay the fee through Online.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Bank of Maharashtra Generalist Officer Jobs 2019 - Official Notification