Bankura District Court has issued a notification for the 19 Stenographer, LDC, Process Server, Group D job vacancies. Excellent news for all the individuals who have possess 10th qualifications. Interested candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process. Required candidates may apply through online from 16th November 2019 to 10th December 2019. For more details aspirants must visit the Official Portal districts.ecourts.gov.in.
Bankura District Court Stenographer (Grade-III) & Other Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 16th November 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online : 10th December 2019
Bankura District Court Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|English Stenographer (Grade-III)||04|
|Lower Division Clerk||03|
Bankura District Court Stenographer & Other Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess 10th or its equivalent from any recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
|Name of the Post||UR and Others||SC & ST|
|English Stenographer (Grade-III)||300/-||200/-|
|Lower Division Clerk||300/-||200/-|
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 4,900/- to 37,600/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Portal districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the Application/Registration Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Submit the form carefully
- Take a printout for further use
Bankura District Court Stenographer Jobs 2019 - Official Notification