Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has given a notification regarding the various Scientific Officer job vacancies. Individuals who have possess B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech, M.Sc must take advantage of the BARC Job Notifications 2020. Required candidates may visit the Official Website www.barconlineexam.in and get all the essential details. We are here to suggest each and every applicant must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application process details.
BARC Scientific Officer (Group-A) Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 6th January 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 3rd February 2020
BARC Scientific Officer Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
BARC Scientific Officer OCES/DGFS Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess B.E/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech, M.Sc from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have maximum of 26 to 31 years. Age relaxation is applicable.
Application Fee :
- For Male candidates : Rs. 500/-
- For General/ OBC/ SC/ ST: Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 56,100/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected through Online Screening Test & GATE.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.barconlineexam.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the BARC Application form
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & Scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Submit the form & take a print out.
BARC Scientific Officer (Group-A) Jobs 2020 - Notification