Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has announced a notification for 08 Trade Apprentice Posts. Candidates who are interested in these vacant posts must utilize the chance of BARC Job Notification 2020. We are here to inform all the essential details like Educational Qualifications, Selection process, How to apply. Required candidates must visit the official website www.barc.gov.in for detailed information. Interested candidates may submit their application forms to the given address from 17th February 2020 to 6th March 2020.
BARC Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Applications: 17th February 2020
- Last date of Applications: 6th March 2020
BARC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Trade||No.of Vacancies|
|Medical Lab Technician||04|
BARV Medical Lab Technician Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed 10+2 Vocational [MLT, X-Ray Technician, Ophthalmic Technician] from a recognized Institute.
Candidates should have age between 18-28 years.
No application fee will be charged for the above vacant posts.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.7,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Trade Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.barc.gov.in.
- Search for the Notifications.
- Click on the Apprentice application form.
- Download the form carefully.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Attach prescribed documents with filled form.
- Send it to the given address.
To the Deputy Establishment Officer [R-V],
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre,
Trombay, Mumbai - 400085.
BARC Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020 - Official Notification