Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited has issued a notification for the 04 Patient Care Coordinator jobs. Individuals who have completed a Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences or any field must utilize the chance of BECIL Job Notification 2020. Required candidates must visit the official website www.becil.com and check all the essential details. Eligible candidates may send the application form to the prescribed address on or before the 28th of February 2020.
BECIL Patient Care Coordinator Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date: 21st February 2020
- Closing date to Apply: 28th February 2020
BECIL Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Patient Care Coordinator (PCC)||04|
BECIL Patient Care Coordinator Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Full-Time Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences or in any field from a recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have 35 years. For more details, aspirants must check the official notification.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH : Rs. 250/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration as per the norms of the BECIL.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of the Written Test or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.becil.com
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Send the application form to the following address
BECIL's Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan,
BECIL Patient Care Coordinator Jobs 2020 - Notification