Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Jagdishpur has released a notification for 51 Apprentice Posts. Candidates who have passed 10th /ITI qualifications can participate in this application process. We are here to inform all the details like important dates, educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates must visit the official website www.bhel.com and check the official notification. Online applications will start from 10th March 2020 to 20th March 2020.
BHEL Jagdishpur Apprentice Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 10th March 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 20th March 2020
BHEL Jagdishpur Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Trade||No.of Vacancies|
BHEL Jagdishpur Apprentice Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have possessed 10th /ITI in relevant trade from a recognized Board /Institute.
The age of the applicants should have between 18-27 years as on 29th February 2020. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
There is no application fee for the above vacant posts.
Selected Candidates will get a stipend of Rs,6,000/- to 7,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Trade Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website apprenticeshi.gov.in
- Register with Username & Password.
- Then log on to the BHEL official website www.bhel.com.
- Search for the Apprentice Notification.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach prescribed documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
BHEL Jagdishpur Apprentice Jobs 2020 - Official Notification