Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission(BPSSC) has announced a notification regarding 212 Enforcement Sub Inspector Posts. This is the best opportunity for those who have possed degree in any Stream. Interested Aspirants must utilize the chance of latest BPSSC Jobs 2019. Online application forms are available at the official website from 2nd December 2019 to 6th January 2020. All the candidates check the following details like age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process and how to apply. Eligible aspirants may apply online through the website on or before the last.
Bihar Police Enforcement Sub Inspector Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 2nd December 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 6th January 2020
Bihar Police Enforcement Sub Inspector Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Category||No.of Vacancies|
Bihar Police Enforcement Sub Inspector Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
Age of the Applicants should have between 21-45 years as on 1st August 2019. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the government rules.
- SC /ST Candidates: Rs.400/-
- Gen /OBC /EWS Candidates: Rs.700/-
Selected candidates will get remuneration of RS.35,400/- to 1,12,400/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /PET /PMT.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.bpssc.bih.nic.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Go to the Notices option.
- Click on the Application form link.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form & attach required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through Online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
Bihar Police Enforcement Sub Inspector Jobs 2019 - Official Notification