Bihar Urban Development Department has issued a notification regarding the 463 Junior Engineer job vacancies. Excellent news for all the individuals who have possess Diploma qualification. All the desirable hopefuls who have expectations to participate in the online application process must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process. We are here to inform all the applicants, application form must submit on or before the 6th January 2020.
Bihar Urban Development Department JE Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 16th December 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online : 6th January 2020
Bihar Urban Development Department Jobs 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||377|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||44|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||42|
Bihar Urban Development Department JE Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Aspirants should have possess Diploma in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or its equivalent from recognized university.
- Diploma in Non-Distance mode in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have between 18 to 37 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay application fee as per the norms of the Bihar government.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 27,000/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of written examination or interview.
How to Apply :
- Must visit the Official Portal www.urban.bih.nic.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the Registration/ Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
Bihar Urban Development JE Jobs 2019 - Notification