Bureau of Indian Standards has issued an employment notification regarding 50 Technical Assistant, Senior Technician Posts. BIS is looking for talented graduates. Individuals who have possessed 10th, Bachelors Degree /Diploma must utilize the chance of the latest BIS Job Notification 2020. We are here to inform all the details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.bis.org.in from 17th February 2020 to 8th March 2020.
BIS Technical Assistant, Senior Technician Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 17th February 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 8th March 2020
BIS Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Technical Assistant (Laboratory)||30|
BIS Technical Assistant, Senior Technician Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Technical Assistant: Aspirants must have qualified in Bachelor's Degree in Science /Physics /Bio-Technology /Food Technology /Bio-Chemistry /Electronics or Diploma from a recognized university.
Senior Technician: Must have passed 10th /ITI in relevant trade from a recognized Institute /Board.
Candidates should have age between 18-30 years as on 8th March 2020.
- For Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC /ST /Ex-Serviceman: Nil
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.25,500/- to 42,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Trade Test /Exam /Practical Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.bis.org.in.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the Apply Online.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
BIS Technical Assistant, Senior Technician Jobs 2020 - Official Notification