Bureau of Indian Standard has announced a notification for 150 Scientist-B Posts. Individuals who have possessed a Degree in Engineering can participate in this application process. We are here to inform all the essential details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Required candidates must visit the BIS official website www.bis.gov.in to get all the detailed information. Eligible candidates can apply online from 2nd March 2020 to 31st March 2020.
BIS Scientist-B Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 2nd March 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 31st March 2020
BIS Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Discipline||No.of Vacancies|
|Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering||05|
BIS Scientist-B Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University.
Candidates should have age between 21-30 years as on 31st March 2020.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC /ST Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.87,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.bis.gov.in.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the Scientist B Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
BIS Scientist-B Jobs 2020 - Official Notification