Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation has released a notification regarding 150 Senior Lawyer & Junior Lawyer Posts. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates having LLB qualifications. Aspirants must check the below details such as educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates may apply offline from 4th March 2020 to 22nd March 2020. Before going to apply must check the official notification.
BMC Senior Lawyer & Junior Lawyer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Applications: 4th March 2020
- Last date of Applications: 22nd March 2020
BMC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
BMC Senior Lawyer & Junior Lawyer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have possessed LLB from a recognized University /Institute.
The age of the candidates should have between 21-45 years as on 5th February 2020.
Refer to the official notification for application fee details.
Selected Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.10,000/- to 50,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their Performace in the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.portal.mcgm.gov.in.
- Search for new recruitment notifications.
- Click on the BMC job Notification.
- Download the form carefully.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Attach required documents with filled form.
- Send it to the given address.
To the Office of
Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai,
Maharashtra - 400001.
BMC Senior Lawyer & Junior Lawyer Jobs 2020 - Official Notification