Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India has announced a notification regarding the 24 Assistant General Manager, Manager, Jr. Marketing Officer, Executive & other job vacancies. All the desirable candidates must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process, application dates.
BPPI Junior Marketing Officer, AGM & Other Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date : 18th April 2020
- Closing date to Apply : 30th April 2020
BPPI Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant General Manager (Procurement)||01|
|Junior Marketing Officer/ Marketing Officer||20|
|Executive (Logistics & Supply Chain)||01|
|Executive (Quality & Regulatory)||01|
BPPI Junior Marketing Officer, AGM & Other Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess B.Pharma/ B.Sc. (Biotech)/ M.Pharma/ MBA (Sales/Marketing), BCA/ B.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have maximum of 30 to 45 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee for the above vacant positions.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 25,000/- to 2,00,000/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website janaushadhi.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the BPPI Application Form
- Download the application form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Send the application form to the e-mail email@example.com or send to the following address
CEO, BPPI at E-1,
8th Floor, Videocon Tower,
BPPI Jobs 2020 - Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|