Bihar Public Service Commission has issued a job notification regarding 31 vacancies of Assistant Director cum Public Relation Officer Posts. Candidates who have possess a Degree must utilize the chance of the latest BPSC Job Notification 2021. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the last date. However, interested aspirants must check detailed information such as educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply.
BPSC Assistant Director cum Public Relation Officer Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 16th February 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 12th March 2021
BPSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Director cum Public Relation Officer||31|
BPSC Assistant Director cum Public Relation Officer Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Degree from a recognized University.
Applicants should have age between 21 to 37 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC /ST /PWD Candidates: Rs.200/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.56,100/- to 1,44,300/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee by online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
BPSC Assistant Director cum Public Relation Officer Jobs 2021 - Official Notification