Bihar Public Service Commission has announced a notification regarding 31 Assistant Engineer Posts. Candidates who have passed Degree in Civil Engineering must utilize the chance of Latest BPSC Job Notification 2020. Here we have provided Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Interested candidates may apply online on or before the last date. Online applications will be available at the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in from 11th March 2020 to 25th March 2020.
BPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 11th March 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 25th March 2020
BPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Engineer [Civil]||31|
BPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have qualified B.Tech /B.E in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
The age of the applicants should have between 21-42 years as on 1st August 2019. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC /ST /PH /Women of Bihar: Rs.200/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.53,100/- to 62,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Search for the latest Job Notifications.
- Click on the AE Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach the required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
BPSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2020 - Official Notification