Bihar Public Service Commission has officially issued a job notification regarding 286 Assistant Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Posts. This is the best opportunity for all the job seekers. Candidates who have possess Degree /B.Tech must take the chance to get placed in the BPSC Job Notification 2022. For more details, aspirants must check the below details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the last date.
BPSC Assistant Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 17th January 2022
- Last date to Apply Online: 10th February 2022
BPSC Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Sanitary & Waste Management Officer||286|
BPSC Assistant Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have completed Degree (Chemistry /Environmental Science) /B.Tech (Chemistry /Civil /Environmental Science /Public Health Engineerig /Architecture) from a recognized University /Institute.
Candidates should have age between 20 to 42 years as on 1st August 2022. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- Gen /Other Candidates: Rs.750/-
- SC /ST & Women of Bihar State: Rs.200/-
- PWD Candidates: Rs.200/-
Selected candidates will get Remuneration as per organization norms.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Go to the Recruitment tab.
- Click on the BPSC Job Notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Open online application form.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
BPSC Assistant Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Jobs 2022 - Official Notification