Bihar Public Service Commission has announced the latest job notification for 55 Child Development Project Officer Posts. Individuals who have passed Degree must utilize this opportunity. Interested candidates may apply online from 5th March 2021 to 1st April 2021. Before going to apply must read the official notification which is given below. Here we have provided all the details like age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply.
BPSC Child Development Project Officer Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 5th March 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 1st April 2021
BPSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Child Development Project Officer||55|
BPSC Child Development Project Officer Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed Any Degree from a recognized University.
Aspirant's age should have between 21 to 37 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Refer to the official notification for application fee details.
Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.53,100/- to 1,67,800/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for the latest notifications.
- Click on the CDPO online application form link.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
BPSC Child Development Project Officer Jobs 2021 - Official Notification