Bihar Public Service Commission has announced a new employment notification for 38 District Art & Culture Officer Posts. Candidates who have a qualification of Degree and Post Graduate Diploma are eligible to BPSC Job Notification 2021. Here we have provided all the details such as educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Required aspirants must check their eligibility here. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the last date.
BPSC District Art & Culture Officer Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 3rd February 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 2nd March 2021
BPSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|District Art & Culture Officer||38|
BPSC District Art & Culture Officer Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have passed Graduation and Post Graduation Diploma in Dramatic Arts or P.G. in Theatre /Dramatics, PG or equivalent in Dance /Music /Fine Arts /Art History from a recognized Institute.
Candidates should have age between 27 to 37 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- Gen /EWS Candidates: Rs.600/-
- Other Candidates: 150/-
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.35,400/- to 1,12,400/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the online apply button.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee by online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
BPSC District Art & Culture Officer Jobs 2021 - Official Notification