Bihar Public Service Commission has given an employment notification regarding the 553 Assistant Prosecution Officer job vacancies. Individuals who have possess a Degree in Law must take advantage of the BPSC Job Notification 2020. Required candidates must visit the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in and check educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process & application dates.
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 7th February 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 21st February 2020
BPSC Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Prosecution Officer||553|
BPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possessed a Degree in Law from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 40 years.
Application Fee :
- For General/ OBC : Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women : Rs. 150/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration as per the norms of the BPSC.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the BPSC Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
BPSC Jobs 2020 - Notification