Bihar Public Service Commission has given an employment notification regarding the 20 Mineral Development Officer job vacancies. Individuals who have possess M.Sc, M.Tech, Degree in Mining Engineering must take the chance of BPSC Job Notification 2020. Interested candidates must check the eligibility details and apply through online on or before the 18th May 2020.
BPSC Mineral Development Officer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 4th May 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 18th May 2020
BPSC MDO Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
BPSC Mineral Development Officer Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Master's Degree in MSC & M.Tech in Geology or Degree in Mining Engineering from any recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have 21 to 37 years for Male and 21 to 40 years for Female candidates.
Application Fee :
- For Candidates of General/OBC/EWS : Rs. 750/-
- For Candidates of SC/ST : Rs. 200/-
- Female Candidates of Bihar Domicile : Rs. 200/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 25,000/- to 40,000/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the BPSC Application Link
- Download the application form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
BPSC MDO Jobs 2020 - Notification