Bihar Public Service Commission has issued a notification regarding the 69 Project Manager job vacancies. Aspirants who have completed Degree, Engineering, MBA must utilize the chance of BPSC Job Notification 2020. Required candidates must visit the Official Website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in and check all the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, the application process, selection process details.
BPSC Project Manager Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 17th February 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 2nd March 2020
BPSC Project Manager Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
BPSC Project Manager Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possessed Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Metallurgical/Computer/Electronics/Telecommunication/ Degree in Economics/ Maths/ Statistics/ Physics/ Chemistry/ MBA/ PG Diploma/ Pharmacy from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 37 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- Gen/ OBC Candidates : Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ Women : Rs. 150/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam, Viva Voce & Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the BPSC Application Link
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
BPSC Project Manager Jobs 2020 - Notification